Intersex Ireland AGM 2023
The board of Intersex Ireland has resolved that the Annual General Meeting shall be held at 7pm on January19th, 2023. The meeting will be held online via Zoom.
The business of the meeting shall be:
- Chairperson’s Address: Adeline Berry
- To consider the previous General Meeting.
- To receive presentations from the Board.
- To elect members of the Board.
- To fix the rate of annual membership fees for members for the following calendar year.
This notice invites motions for the AGM and nominations for individuals seeking to stand for election to the Board. Any such proposed motions or nominations in writing not less than 5 working days before the date for holding of the AGM. The final date and time to receive such motions and/or nominations is 7pm on the 11th of January 2023.
The following vacancies arise on the board of Intersex Ireland:
- Leinster Rep
- Munster Rep
- Ulster Rep
- Connacht Rep
All Nominees will have five minutes to address the meeting should there be more than one for a given role.
All submissions will be acknowledged and vetted.
Any suggested Motions for the Intersex Ireland AGM should now be emailed to email@example.com with the Subject line ‘Intersex Ireland AGM no later than 7pm on 11th of January 2023. Please Include your Full Name, Phone Number & Address in Email.
The meeting will be held:
- Virtually for members/attendees but hosted by Intersex Ireland.
- Attendance will be electronically managed in advance regarding registration.
- Attendees may be asked in advance to nominate their voting and speaking preferences should this option be required.
- Attendees will be required to keep cameras on, but mics muted until given permission to speak which will be requested with Zoom’s raised hand function.